In applications where an extensive grip range is required and a constant controlled breakage of the lockbolt in combination with the collar is advantageous, the Goebel G-Grip® is the new standard in the market. In essence, the stainless steel G-Grip® with its extensive grip range can replace up to 14 sizes of the classic 6-groove lockbolt in stainless steel, galvanised steel and aluminium.
Similar to all fasteners developed by Goebel, the G-Grip® offers the highest quality in the market with incomparable vibration and installation resistance values.
Available: In diameter 4.8 mm (3/16") and 6.4 mm (1/4")
Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Head shape: Rivet Head, Truss Head, Button Head, 90° Flush Head (countersunk head)
- Extensive grip range design
- High corrosion resistance
- High vibration resistance
- Controlled breaking lockbolt
- Efficient setting process / installation process
- Reduction of stock compared to standard fasteners (dimensions/qualities)